Dear RSS Ground Users!
During the last week we have been updating several major backend components of our service. We tried to do our update as quick and efficient as possible. However you might have experienced some service failures or downtimes.
We sincerely apologize for any inconveniences you might have.
Right now all major works are done! Everything should be back and running!
Here is what we have implemented:
- RSS Ground was completely moved to a secure socket layer and all pages can now be loaded via HTTPS.
- Social logins. Now you can register a free account with just one click via any major social network login or use it to login into your existing RSS Ground account. Just make sure your emails match.
- New sophisticated billing platform. In your account you will be able to see all of your subscriptions and payments.
Also, if you paid for your subscription with a credit card, now you can update your credit card number right from your account. No need to contact customer support for that anymore 😉
- New support platform. We have moved our support to state-of-the-art HelpScout (helpscout.com).
Right now we are in the process of moving our knowledgebase to the new Help Center also hosted by HelpScout.
- User interface updates. Main menu was simplified and “My Account” section was improved;
- Membership plans were renamed to Basic, Plus and Premium replacing the former StartUp, Affiliate and Professional.
We constantly continue to improve our service and soon we will introduce new functionality. Stay tuned!
As usual we are open to all of your suggestions, offers and questions.
Please enjoy RSS Ground!!!